- When ordering more exotic currencies, additional delivery time may be required. If we are currently out of stock, a Representative will contact you by email or phone with all available information and we will make every attempt to fill your order.
- The foreign exchange market has frequent changes in the value of individual currency. We strive to provide our customers with competitive exchange rates. We reserve the right to cancel any order if exchange rates greatly fluctuate. While extreme fluctuations are infrequent, we will contact you and offer the best possible currency exchange for the US Dollar amount ordered or upon your request, cancel the order entirely.
- Once your order has been processed and shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you are unable to use the foreign currency, we will buy the currency back from you at the current rate on the day you return the currency to us.
- Foreign Currency Exchange Services has formed relationships with credible exchange institutions all over the world. Because we remain independent from these institutions (and do not act as an agent for any entity) we are in a unique position to provide our clients with access to highly competitive exchange rates and services catered to their particular needs.
- Your bank or financial institution is the originator or the money transmitter in connection with all transactions. You warrant that your bank or financial institution is authorized to act as a money transmitter.
- You shall be fully responsible for any decisions you make, and such decisions will be binding upon only you, based solely on your evaluation and needs.
- You acknowledge that you posses no language barriers or other obstacles that would in any way limit your access to entities offering legitimate money transmission services.