Why should you consider buying global travel insurance?
From a cancelled flight to a serious illness-or in rare cases, even an act of terrorism or the financial default of a travel supplier, global Travel Insurance gives you coverage for unforeseen problems. If an illness, accident, or other circumstance forces you to cancel or interrupt your plans, you face multiple financial losses. These can include money invested in nonrefundable pre-payments, and medical expenses that in many instances may not be covered by health insurance. However, if you chose ‘Insure my Trip' with Travel Guard or other traveling insurance before you left, your troubles would be far fewer.
Why choose Travel Guard to ‘Insure my Trip'?
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Travel Guard is America's leading plan provider of air travel insurance and other traveling insurance plans. We specialize in providing innovative Travel Guard global travel insurance plans, assistance and emergency travel service plans for millions of travelers and thousands of companies throughout the world. Our industry-leading, comprehensive traveling insurance plans are distributed by more than 12,000 travel companies through virtually every distribution channel in the travel industry. If an emergency arises, you'll be glad you said "insure my trip" with Travel Guard.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Guard global Travel Insurance or air Travel Insurance
Many circumstances could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Choosing to ‘Insure my Trip' after it's too late is a mistake.
Here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Air Travel Insurance can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home.
- The bag carrying your medication was lost. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Your Traveling Insurance can help you.
- On your first visit to Europe, your passport and wallet are stolen. Global Travel Insurance can help you get your passport replaced, along with emergency cash.
- You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Global Travel Insurance will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation.
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments? This can depend on whether you said ‘Insure my Trip' before you left.
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, delayed or stolen, traveling insurance will pay to replace it.
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Global Travel Insurance will pay for your non-refundable expenses and help get you to your destination.
- You're walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Finding an English-speaking physician is a perk of choosing ‘Insure my Trip' before you departed.
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Air Travel Insurance will pay if you want to cancel your trip.
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Global Travel Insurance will help you evacuate and will reimburse your lost vacation investment.
YES - Insure My Trip!